Tuesday, August 22, 2006

New Beginnings

As you may notice, I've changed the look of the blog, and the title too. It had to happen. The Bolivia title was just so outdated, I felt it was wrong to have the same thing sitting there forever.
I've decided to keep the blog going by popular demand. Because of popular demand. This is a lie, of course. No one demanded that I continue writing the blog. It's all me, me, me.
Anyway, I shall continue the blog in the following weeks, as soon as anything vaguely interesting happens to me. For now, I am totally boring, sitting behind my computer, staring at the screen. I will go out searching for adventure once all this is over. I will explore Essex, Sussex and Middlesex, and have some sex too. But I shan't write about that. Unless there is popular demand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home