Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Nearly There

Just three days left to go and apparently our flight from Santa Cruz to Sao Paolo has been cancelled. This was to be expected, since the Bolivian airline we flew with is crap. Tomorrow we have to fight the travel agents and all the other people to get what we need.

Since my last blogovich, I´ve been in the Amazonian rainforest, 6 hours upstream by boat, and felt like a real exploreress. It was truly one of the most amazing experiences ever. We came back more stinky than I ever thought possible (we were there for 3 days with 1 shower) and R was bitten by the jungle´s entire mosquito population.

I have also started smoking again, something that was a big ministake, and I now feel sick from the 3 fags I smoked today. Shocker, inni, after 3 and a half years of abstinence.

We´re back in Santa Cruz and Rafa´s ill, an ear infection, so I´ve spent 2 days sitting on the porch of our hotel, in between dribbling ear drops into R´s ear, talking to the hotel´s owner about the many experiences of his life, and watching the comings and goings in the hotel. I shall expand on all the details in my next blog, for now I feel sick and need to get some food to stop feeling sick.

Hope you´re all well. Josh, thanks for posting luv, hope that Aderu and bebe are all right in the Dutch jungle and not smoking too much ganja. Bad for the bebe. I saw your blog too, and it´s very very loverly. Everyone, take a look at Josh´s blog (on the post replies of the previous blog) and tune into his lovely music programme on Resonance fm.

Cheerio.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vesna said...

hey a+z
thank you for reading this long blong
let's meet up soon!
xxx

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home